1. Oversee and manage front desk and insurance staff.
-Staff Schedules and OT, Time Off Requests, Manual Time Approval
-Hiring and Termination, partnering with Director of Operations and Director of Human Resources as needed
-Conduct weekly huddles
-Development, Coaching, and Training (With help of Director of Operations)
2. Attend and actively participate in manager meetings, STEP teams, and leadership training.
-Maintain doctor schedules in appropriate software
-Reschedule doctors/patients as needed
-Review appointments for consistency and accuracy
4. Oversee delinquent patient accounts process.
5. Good understanding of all insurance.
6. Change phone number for pager and notify doctor.
7. Check and reply to all Springfield general email messages.
8. Handle records requests.
9. Check software for online appointments.
10. Fill in for Check In, Check Out, Answering Phones, and other front desk duties as needed.
11. Oversee monthly patient statements
12. Oversee monthly patient recalls
13. Resolve unassigned charges
14. Resolve patient complaints
15. Track and report ER Avoidance and diabetic eye exams
16. Generate financial reports, balance cash drawer, complete day sheet and coordinated deposits
17. Maintain all clinic phones
-Change messages for meetings
-Update open hours
-Change extensions and users
Excellent Customer Service
Ability to Multi-Task
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!