Triangle Visions Optometry has a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team. For over 40 years Triangle Visions Optometry has been dedicated to serving the eye care needs of the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill market.
A rewarding optical sales position for an individual that is highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and customer-service focused. Responsible for selling eyewear products and services to a loyal customer base where patient care always comes first. Must be available to work a minimum of one Saturday a month.
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by our optometrists or referring doctors.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options.
- Strong sense of fashion and trends to assist patient with selection of eyewear that compliments their style and personality.
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes on a daily basis to assist them in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs.
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including; pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, m'eyeFitâ„¢ Digital Measuring System and lensometer.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions using point of sale software.
- Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional standards that ensures a patient for life.
- Adjust and repair eyewear as needed.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce).
- Achieve established sales and customer service goals and objectives.
- AA or BA/BS desired
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred.
- Driven sales professional with prior sales experience in a retail setting is desired.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Interest in healthcare and fashion
- Strong communication skills
- Must present a fashionable and professional appearance
- Some in city travel required.
Compensation is commensurate on experience. Benefits include paid training, paid vacation, holidays, matching 401(k), medical and vision coverage.
Please highlight the above skills when replying with your resume.