Retina Institute of Virginia is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant. We are a large, fast paced Ophthalmic practice looking for someone who is able to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
The purpose of RIV is to provide the highest quality of care to our patients with high-quality personnel, equipment and facilities.
We offer a team oriented work environment where we always work for the good of the patient and practice, not for our own convenience. No one is more important than anyone else, and we make sure everyone feels valued. We have worked hard to create a no nonsense work environment where we always encourage a ‘happy to do it’ attitude.
Responsibilities may include:
- Screening calls
- Managing calendars
- Making travel, meeting, and event arrangements
- Training other support staff
- Customer relations
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Internet research abilities
- Project coordination experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player
- Willingness to get the job done
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Great time management skills
If you feel you are good fit then apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!