We are looking to hire an experience Medical Billing Specialist!
- Follow established protocols for collection of inurance accounts.
- Process EOB’s watching for correct adjustments and appeal opportunities.
- Monitor appealed accounts.
- Complete monthly A/R report for assigned carriers.
- Work with supervisor on accounts requiring administrative actions.
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings.
- Assist with overflow of incoming calls.
- Back up check out personnel as needed.
- Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
- Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
- Two years minimum experience in medical office billing and collections with an ability to troubleshoot software conflicts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize with patients yet remain firm when collecting outstanding balances.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work as a team player
Please send resume with salary requirements through Local Eye Site, or via fax at 281-977-8877.