EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY - must speak fluent English and Spanish
We have an immediate need for an ophthalmic assistant/tech
We are a very busy 2 MD/1OD practice with an optical shop, finishing lab and thriving clinical research practice.
- Must have excellent history taking skills with proficiency in ophthalmic terminology and pathology. (We are not an EHR practice)
- Must have experience with various ophthalmic equipment (HRT, OCT, VF, AR)
- Experience with IOL Master and preoperative consenting a huge plus.
- Ability to refract (in plus) a bonus!
- COA as well as clinical research experience a plus!
We offer paid uniforms, health/life/dental and vision insurance, M/F 8:30-5:30 work schedule, unlimited online CEU's and opportunities for education and advancement.
This position is for experienced candidates only. College degrees a plus. Due to volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.