Our Practice is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for multiple offices in Charlotte, NC. The locations are around the Charlotte area and all within 30 minutes of Uptown. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
As one of our optometrists, the responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. You do not have to worry about running the business. No staffing issues, administrative work or headaches to take home with you after work. A dedicated technician for work ups of patients, and a dedicated contact lens technician for all contact lens needs.
You will also enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Convenient hours
- Ample vacation and paid holidays
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
- An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
- Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
- A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
We are committed to providing the highest quality patient care and are looking for candidates that are dependable, caring optometrists, with an excellent chair side manner.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule an interview. I look forward to speaking with you!
Jason Hendrix, O.D.