We are looking for an Optometrist who shares our vision of patient-centric approach to eye care.
Our practices manage a mix of primary eye care and ocular disease with staff to assist and are fully RevolutionEHR integrated.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create exceptional value in the lives of patients by providing the excellent high quality optometric care that Gardner Eye Care has been providing generations of families for over 80 years
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients received accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Ensures the office quality systems are maintained
- Helps ensure Gardner Eye Care is known as a leading optical provider within the community
- Graduate of an accredited school of optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of practice location
- DPA and TPA certified
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
To be considered, please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter.
Locations: Southwest suburbs Chicago
Compensation: negotiable, depends on previous experience, Full Time or Part Time available
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.