Texas Vision Associates is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for our WhiteRock, TX office. This role allows you to see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
We believe our Doctors are the heart of our practice. As part of our successful and growing network, we remove the complexities of practice management– allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. Plus, you will enjoy the support of a full team of trained optical staff members – including trained optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, front office staff, and operations support team including a General Manager.
You will also enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Schedule flexibility including, full-time, part-time and fill-in options
- Paid time off and paid holidays – currently up to 31 days/years based on tenure for full-time Doctors
- A comprehensive benefits package currently including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan including a match (valued at over $30k) based on eligibility requirements
- An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE (valued at over $3000) for full-time Doctors
- Opportunity to do more – Clinical Advisory Panel, Ambassador Program, Leadership roles
- Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
- A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
We believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. To that end, we empower those we work with to do what’s right, and to put patient needs and quality of care above all. We surround ourselves with people who are committed to creating happiness every day, and who are energized to serve those we are uniquely qualified to help.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule a practice visit. We would love to show you the office. I look forward to speaking with you!
Angela Lehmkuhle / email@example.com / 727.453.2276
Texts are welcome!