Currently seeking a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care.
This is a diverse comprehensive primary eye care position where you will see patients with a wide variety of refractive needs and provide both anterior/posterior segment care. Our offices have fully trained staff, including technicians, to assist you in delivering quality eye care. The technicians will gather the patient’s health and ocular history, along with pretesting, including auto refraction and K’s, tonometry, visual fields, acuities, stereopsis, color vision, and binocularity.
With this employment position you can enjoy the benefits of being a Doctor without the distractions of running the business.
With this employment position you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Convenient hours
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
For more information on full or part time opportunities please contact:
Cell: 218-731-4120 (Evening calls are welcome)