This is a diverse comprehensive primary eye care position where you will see patients with a wide variety of refractive needs and provide both anterior/posterior segment care. Our offices have fully trained staff, including technicians, to assist you in delivering quality eye care.
With this employment position you can enjoy the benefits of being a Doctor without the distractions of running the business.
With this employment position you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Convenient hours
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
For more information on full or part time opportunities please contact:
Cell: 218-731-4120 (Evening calls are welcome)