Buckeye State Optometric Associates is looking to expand its team of exceptional doctors and are seeking a full time OD to join us in the Canton, OH area.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care. We offer a diverse comprehensive primary eye care position where you will see patients with a wide variety of refractive needs and provide both anterior/posterior segment care.
We provide for you exam and pretest rooms that are outfitted with excellent equipment to take care of your patient’s primary-care needs. OD techs will work up your patients and provide CL care and fittings.
With this employment position you can enjoy the benefits of being a Doctor without the hassle of running the business! We do all the insurance billing, credentialing, staff hiring & training, administrative work, etc. with no on-call or after-hours work
With this employment position you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Convenient hours
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
We have full and part-time positions available.
Reach out to learn more!
Operational Support, Buckeye State Optometric Associates