About the Practice:
Our Practice is seeking a terrific optometrist for our Denham Springs location. At our practice, all administrative tasks are handled by a third party: no headaches with billing/coding, credentialing, staff hiring/training, follow-up with insurances, etc. We have comprehensive equipment in each office to take care of your patient’s primary care needs. Independent staff is provided, who is trained in caring for patients before and after they see the doctor, including support with extensive preliminary testing and contact lens care and fittings.
We are looking for a motivated optometrist who would like to work in a beautifully equipped practice. You would be an essential member of the team that is committed to providing exceptional primary eye care. We value individuals who are flexible, caring optometrists with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are a new grad, our practice is a great opportunity for you to hone your skills. We provide a supportive environment that will help you move from an optometry student into a practicing optometrist.
We have full time, part time and fill-in opportunities available. Additional practice locations are: Baton Rouge and a State Traveling Support Position.
Full time optometrists enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
Please contact me for a private conversation to discuss what you are looking for in your career path. I would love to schedule a visit in one of our practices to see if we are a good match. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.