We are looking for an Optometrist (preferably bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus) for a busy ophthalmology practice in San Francisco Bay Area. We are an established refractive surgery center with seven locations (San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Roseville, Corte Madera, El Cerrito, Gilroy and San Jose). This is an excellent opportunity for an optometrist who is interested in practicing full-scope optometry in the Lasik industry.
Candidate should have a strong patient interviewing and counseling skills, as well as competence in refraction, topography, and other eye diagnostic equipment, patient care, urgent care, pre/post-op care for Lasik, Cataract and Pterygium. The OD should be flexible to travel to other offices occassionally.
Speak Spanish is preferred but not required
- Provide comprehensive eye exams.
- Provide general ophthalmology care.
- Provide the pre and post-operative Lasik / PRK examinations, evaluations and patient care.
- Provide pre and post-operative examinations for cataract surgery.
- Experience w/ Refractive Surgery Center - a plus.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We offer a competitive salary. Spanish-speaking is a plus.