2019 Graduates welcome to apply.
Currently we are seeking dedicated Doctors of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care. We offer a diverse comprehensive primary eye care position where you will see patients with a wide variety of refractive needs and provide both anterior/posterior segment care.
With this employment position you can enjoy the benefits of being a Doctor without the complications of running the business! We do all the insurance billing, credentialing, staff hiring & training, administrative work, etc. with no on-call or after-hours work.
With this employment position you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Convenient hours
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
- An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
- Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
- A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
- Open to full and part time discussions.
Operational Support, Recruitment