We are a busy private Optometry and Ophthalmology practice located in downtown Conway. We are searching for friendly and enthusiastic people who has an interest in providing great customer service while ensuring their patients receive the very best eye care. We are accepting resumes and interviewing for optical technicians. You must be able to multi-task, be reliable, professional, and have a friendly personality. Candidates must be available to work some Saturdays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- greeting customers at the door as they enter the shop
- helping customers select the correct frame for their lenses
- measuring the frames and ensure they fit perfectly
- ordering prescription glasses and contact lenses in for the customer
- making follow up appointments for customers
- making adjustments to the frames when the customer collects their glasses
- explaining offers and products to customers
Ophthalmic Experience is a plus but not required. On the job training is available.
If this is a position that interests you, please submit your resume which includes work history and references. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Health Insurance is now offered to full time employees. Other benefits such as: IRA and Paid Time Off, are also available. Compensation is based on experience.