Job Description – RevolutionEHR has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Specialist for its cloud-based, electronic health record and practice management solution for eyecare.The primary responsibility of the support role is to be a “subject matter expert” on certain portions of our flagship product, RevolutionEHR.
- Provide customer support on US and Canadian claims submission/management process
- Support existing customers by answering questions via phone, email, and instant messaging.
- Guide and assist customers with claim submission errors and rejections
- Read and interpret/research electronic claim files
- Be an effective liaison between our Users and our integrated clearinghouses
- Present Claims Lunch & Learn sessions and other training to maximize efficiency
- Create and manage cases from Trizetto’s weekly report (new implementations).
- Contacting and educating new customers on account set up (as it relates to electronic claims submission).
- Assisting with test file creation and submission.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Clinic/In-office or in-practice patient services experience in an eye care setting working in billing/insurance a MUST.
- HIPAA requirements knowledge, a plus
- Passionate, customer-champion with proven ability to provide remote customer support
- Proven ability to determine answers and provide solutions quickly.
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work and learn with minimal direction from supervisor
- Able to provide remote customer support in a customer facing environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Knowledge in Electronic Health Records, SalesForce and GoToMeeting helpful
- Access to dependable high speed internet. Cable or DSL required
Hours of Work
This position will be designated to support West Coast working hours (10:00am to 7:00pm CST) Occasional Saturday hours may be required.