CLX Onboarding & Customer Support Specialist
Company and CLX Overview
Opti-Port is a national alliance of eye care providers that delivers group purchasing power, technology, education/training and marketing solutions. Our mission is to help build better eye care practices.
CLX is a cloud-based contact lens ordering, management and marketing system that gives eye care providers the tools needed to grow their contact lens business. As the #1 online ordering platform in the industry, CLX helps eye care providers simplify and streamline ordering, analyze and monitor key growth metrics, and increase revenues through patient retention by utilizing automated CRM marketing campaigns to effectively compete with online competition. More info at www.clxsystem.com
This position is responsible for and supports the onboard planning and execution for new CLX clients, and ongoing customer support for all CLX clients. The onboarding process includes coordinating system integration with the CLX and client IT teams, and CLX system training prior to placing a new client in “live” status. Establishes and maintains effective communications and support for CLX clients, internal teams and vendors.
- Onboard planning and execution for new CLX clients.
- Coordinates system integration with the CLX and client IT teams to ensure projects are assigned, documented and completed.
- CLX client system training.
- Proactive client engagement to drive CLX system usage, sharing best practices and obtaining feedback.
- Supports both prospects and customers, responding to questions from incoming calls, emails and web-based communications.
- Works closely with the CLX IT, Sales and Marketing teams to relay valuable information about client interactions and feedback to improve messaging and product functionality.
- Documents all client and prospect interaction in the CLX CRM platform with relevant, detailed information for accurate, usable record keeping.
- Assists with technology projects as assigned.
Characteristics & Skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- The ability to handle projects concurrently in a fast-paced, demanding and high-growth environment
- Strong project-management skills
- Timely and efficient in meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to train others
- Team player
- Computer proficient
- Able to work at a desk for extended periods of time with exposure to noise from other employees
- 1-3 years onboarding and technical support
- In person and/or online training and presentation experience
- Data entry, CRM experience
- Eye care practice management experience preferred