About Center For Sight:
Located in Sarasota, FL, Center For Sight is one of the leading multi-specialty eye and skin care practices in the United States. With 8 area locations, 28 doctors, and 250 amazing staff members, we are the largest practice in Southwest Florida, managing over 100,000 patient visits per year system-wide. We operate out of our own AAAHC accredited ASC, located within our central office in Sarasota, and perform over 10,000 surgery cases per year.
Sarasota, Florida – West Coast:
Sarasota boasts an outstanding quality of life with many amenities. Our Siesta Key Beach was named the #1 Beach in the USA in 2017, and there is a vibrant arts and culture scene in addition to the endless outdoor activities families can enjoy. Pine View School, Sarasota County’s gifted magnet program, was ranked the best public high school in the State of Florida. With its beautiful beaches, no state income tax, and rapidly growing population, Sarasota provides an idyllic opportunity to live and work in paradise.
Center For Sight has an immediate opening for a Physician Relations Coordinator. Physician Relations Coordinators are responsible for maintaining the relationships between referring physicians and Center For Sight physicians and staff. Customer Service and High Energy are a must!
Essential Job Functions:
- Answering all incoming Physician Hotline calls as evidenced by incoming calls to the Physician Hotline
- Maintaining and returning calls to voicemail as evidenced by voicemail messages
- Scheduling surgery appointments for referring physicians’ patients as evidenced by the surgery schedule
- Scheduling consultation/comprehensive appointments for referring physicians’ patients as evidenced by the consultation/comprehensive appointment schedule
- Obtaining and distributing medical records for referred patients for Venice, Sarasota, Englewood, North Port and University Park offices (Comp, Cat Eval, and Consults)
- Relaying messages to CFS MDs from referring offices as evidenced by incoming messages
- Scheduling phone coverage for referring offices as evidenced by email to the Executive Assistant-Team Leader with referring physician and schedule
- Fielding and answering questions from referring physicians
- Updating and maintaining Physician Rolodex as evidenced by referring physician contact information as evidenced by Physician Rolodex on the intranet
- Updating and maintaining referring physician hours list as evidenced by the list on the intranet
- Updating and maintaining referring physician guide as evidenced by the guide on the intranet
- Attending and assisting with CE meetings as evidenced by CE meeting schedule
- Tracking calls weekly as evidenced by reports to Physician Relations Manager
- Faxing exam notes and surgery records to referring physicians
- Running and preparing NextGen co-management report on a weekly basis as evidenced by the approval of co-management fee payments and the mailing of co-management checks
- Providing dictation
- Submitting CE orders to CEBroker for credit as requested
- Typing and mailing letters to referring physicians as requested
- Providing surgical billing with a list of referred patients as evidenced by the list
- Providing monthly referral reports as evidenced by the reports
- Filing medical records from referring offices
- Other duties as required by supervisor
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes health, life, disability and dental insurance, Matching 401K plan, generous vacation and holiday pay, and many employee discounts.
Drug and Smoke Free Workplace