Center for Sight, one of the country's most prestigious multi-specialty ophthalmology groups, is recruiting an enthusiastic, compassionate, medical technician. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment is a must. This dynamic individual must be flexible in work assignments and schedules and be devoted to providing outstanding patient care.
- Work up clinic patients, including chart documentation
- First assist with office based procedures
- Educate patients when necessary regarding in-office treatment options and post-operative care
- Educate patients on surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatment modalities
- 1-2 years preferred experience in the medical field; however, we are willing to train the right person
- Commuting between office locations required (Englewood, Venice, Sarasota, University Park)
Paid time off, paid holidays, and employee discounts.
Drug/Smoke Free Workplace