River Valley Eye Professionals is entering a new era by seeking a new HR / Operations manager! The successful candidate must be team-oriented, self-motivated and passionate about fostering an outstanding patient experience in our office. Because our new HR / Operations manager will be helping both our practice and our team grow, he or she will provide leadership, direction and administration to both developing and retaining our talented team as well as to ensuring operational effectiveness. This position reports to and collaborates with the owning doctors to provide feedback to improve operational and human reource practices while safeguarding an outstanding patient experience.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Oversee and improve systems, patient flow and experience
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for all teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Oversight of Employee Performance / HR management
- Oversight of personnel and office culture, compliance and risk analysis, change management initiatives, and meeting structure
- Previous experience in HR management and operations (or another related field)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Standard Microsoft Office proficiency as well as the ability to learn additional software programs is required.
- Marketing and community relations experience is a plus
A minimum of 3-5 years of applicable experience is required. Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered. The position is full-time with a competitive salary and benefits package.