Atlantis Eyecare is looking for a Clinical Office Manager in our San Francisco office. The office manager manages the daily clinic operations which includes frequently assisting back office and optical operations as needed. Additionally, the office manager will counsel patients needing surgery and coordinate next steps. Office manager will oversee all front and back office personnel, inventory and supplies, scheduling, cash controls, quality of care and profitability.
Candidate must have a clinical background.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The manager will be cross-trained to be an ophthalmology technician and provide optical services.
- Ensure operations are managed daily to the organization's expectations
- Provide high quality of care and patient satisfaction
- Implement and enforce company policies, procedures, and programs
- Conduct regular office meetings and training sessions
- Comply with policies related but not limited to human resources, medical governing agencies, safety, HIPAA
- Manage the office cleanliness and maintenance
- Conduct monthly office meetings
- Ensure schedules are always full and appointments are made appropriately
- Marketing: ensure proper marketing recall is selected, phone inquiries for elective procedures are captured, and phone recalls are conducted on a weekly basis
- Keep track and inventory medical supplies and equipment
- Inventory on a quarterly basis through the Optik system
- Ensure patients have a positive experience by providing excellent service and ensuring patients receive quality care in a timely manner.
- Responsible for following cash procedures including reconciling and accounting for all charges and payments
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely manner and all phone messages are accurately documented and assigned to appropriate personnel
- Ensure check in and check out process is executed accurately and timely
- Manager office productivity and project goals
- Optical patients are being serviced properly, inventory is accurate, procedures are followed and timeliness of service is delivered. Frame space is kept clean and properly merchandised.
- Encourages teamwork and synergy among the entire office personnel.
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Eye Care Services provided by Atlantis Eyecare providers
• Discounted Optical, and Cosmetic products
• Continuing Education