We are seeking a Ophthalmic Clinical Manager to become a part of our team! Your main responsibility will be to coordinate with our ophthalmic team to ensure that our patients are provided excellence in care.
Clinical management experience in Ophthalmology highly desirable for this position. Clinical Ophthalmic experience including COA or COT certification is REQUIRED to fill this role.
- Create a welcoming environment for the clinical team and our patients
- Oversee and facilitate clinical patient flow
- Coordinate and maintain clinical team schedules
- Work collaboratively with providers and practice administrator to implement appropriate clinical protocols
- Maintain a clean and safe environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures in coordination with our practice administrator
- Provide ongoing training for the clinical staff in coordination with our in-house clinical training team
- Previous experience in Ophthalmology, including COA or COT certification Required
- Experience in a managerial or leadership role is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and pleasant communications skills
We offer a collaborative team envirnoment, as our practice was honored as a Top Workplace in Richmond, VA in 2016, 2017 and 2018! If you feel that this could be the right role for you, please send your resume, including salary range for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.