Tyson Eye has an exciting opportunity on Tuesdays in our Accredited Surgery Center for a PRN Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to assist . He/she works in collaboration with the anesthesiologist, surgeon, and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for medical and surgical procedures and assures that quality care is administered. This position will report to the Anesthesiologist or Ophthalmologist on duty.
Education and Job Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited Anesthesia Program and valid Florida CRNA license
- Maintain re-licensure requirements.
- One-year experience in a surgical specialty, ICU or related field preferred.
- BLS and ACLS certified.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs pre-and post-anesthesia patient visits and documents anesthesia notes on patient records
- Assists in the proper preparation of supplies, equipment and medication involved in patient care.
- Reviews medical history, evaluating patients and determining proper methods of anesthesia.
- Monitors patient vital signs to ensure safety, to include skin color, pupil dilation, pulse, heart rate blood pressure, respiration, ventilation or urine output.
- Manages patients' airway or pulmonary status using techniques,such as endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy, and extubation.
- Oversees patient recovery from anesthesia and cares for patient's immediate post-operative needs.
- Responds to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering fluids or drugs, and using basic or advanced life support techniques.
PRN ON TUESDAY MORNINGS IN CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA.
Tyson Eye is proud to be a drug and tobacco free organization.
Qualified and serious applicants may apply by faxing a resume to the Human Resource Manager at (239) 540-8995 or by applying online at www.tysoneye.com