Looking for experienced Optician or Optical Sales individuals to Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
As an Optician/Sales Person, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients' lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Learn optical skills including dispensing, finish lab edging and mounting, prism applications, etc.
· Take frame and facial measurements, make repairs and/or adjustments to eyewear.
· To ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
Must be pleasant and welcoming to patients in person, on phone, and other communication methods.
· Must be able to gain proficiency in computer programs quickly and accurately.
· Must be a team player
Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, disability insurance; paid time-off and holidays and license renewal; as well as many other perks.
Optical Retail experience Required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Competitive Salary and benefits!