St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is looking to hire full-time, experienced ophthalmic technicians to join our team! We offer a competitive salary based on experience and ophthalmic certifications (COA, COT, COMT).
“Excellence…with love” is a mission statement we adhere to in every aspect of our care giving, from the moment a patient walks through our doors to the follow-up care they receive. We are committed to helping our patients attain overall wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
Why work at St. Luke’s?
St. Luke’s is a legendary ophthalmic practice with five locations in the Gulf Coast region of Florida and one in The Villages. The St. Luke’s name is known not only for excellence in cataract surgery results and patient care but also for career opportunities and growth in the communities we serve. Our offices are found in places where many people vacation, so if you’re seeking a position with a Florida lifestyle where you have the chance to learn new skills every day and get to work alongside some of the best doctors and support staff in the world, you’ve come to the right place!
Visit our website to learn more about St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute: http://www.stlukeseye.com/
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals looking for a plan for longevity
- Full-time opportunity; Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm and some Saturday mornings 8am – 12pm
- Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment
- Demonstrates experience in a fast paced clinic environment
- Must be willing to travel when needed to all locations with provider
- Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories; ensures charts are updated and accurate
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease and ocular medications
- Experience with HVF, Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual Fields, Amslers, Muscle Fields, Pupil Exams, and Refracting
- Proficiency with EMR computer programs; NextGen is preferred
- Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement (when traveling to other locations)
- Leadership and Career Advancement Opportunities
- See more benefits at http://www.stlukeseye.com/careers/benefits/
We hire Non-Smokers only
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We participate in E-Verify