Looking for a great work environment? Come join us at Horizon Eye Care!
Horizon Eye Care is a 21 doctor multi-specialty ophthalmology practice with 6 offices across the greater Charlotte, NC area. We provide full service medical and surgical care including routine eye care, retina, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatrics, and corneal services. We are also the premier destination for optical and contact lens service. Horizon takes pride in offering a competitive salary and benefits package, 401(k) plan, and a very generous Paid Time Off program.
If you are an energetic Certified Ophthalmic Assistant/Technician - we want you!! Are you dedicated to patient care and motivated by challenges?
Work alongside the best ophthalmologists and optometrists in the region. Primary responsibilities include providing the patients the best experience through your caring work-ups. Perform refractions and testing as needed. We are the premier destination for optical and contact lens service. We are always Thinking Vision!
- Excellent patient services skills required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience at the Ophthalmic Assistant level.
- Certification by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology at the COA, COT or COMT level is preferred, but we will assist you in attaining certification.
- Prior experience with glaucoma, retina or and/or special testing is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus. NextGen experience a plus.
- Must be willing to travel between local offices (up to 25%).
Visit our website at www.horizoneye.com to apply for a position.