Looking for a great work environment? Come join us at Horizon Eye Care! Our 21 doctor multi-specialty ophthalmology practice has 6 office locations across the greater Charlotte, NC area. Our doctors and physicians provide full service medical and surgical care including routine eye care, retina, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatrics, and cornea/ external disease. We are also the premier destination for optical and contact lens service. We are always Thinking Vision!
- Excellent patient services skills required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience at the Ophthalmic Assistant level.
- Certification by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology at the COA, COT or COMT level is preferred but we will assist you in attaining certification.
- Prior experience with glaucoma, retina or and/or special testing is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus. NextGen experience a plus.
- Must be willing to travel between local offices (up to 25%).
Very generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, 3% contribution to your 401k plan, and great benefits packet!
Visit our website at www.horizoneye.com