Tyson Eye is regarded as one of the premier eye care centers in Southwest Florida. Our surgeons and doctors have helped thousands of people enjoy better vision and have consistently introduced break-through technology to the surrounding community. We are committed to excellence by delivering modern technology with old fashioned concern.
We currently have an opening for a Call Center Representative and are looking for someone who not only enjoys assisting patients over the phone but also can deliver exceptional customer service with a smile. Opportunity for advancement and full benefits package is available to Full-Time Employees after 90 days of continuous employment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years minimum experience in a medical practice
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering multi-line calls within 3 rings
- Deliver exceptional service with compassion
- Appointment scheduling and performing appointment confirmations.
- Triage Calls
- Verify insurance and demographic information
You might be our ideal candidate if you possess the following skills:
- Patience and compassion for callers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well Organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to follow up on tasks or inquiries
Tyson Eye is proud to be a drug/alcohol/tobacco-free environment.
Qualified and enthusiastic candidates may apply by faxing a resume to: HR Manager at 239.540.8995 or by applying on our website: www.tysoneye.com.