We are looking for a reliable Call Center Representative to answer a multi-line phone system in a clear, pleasant and professional manner for a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice.
Join our thriving practice for a rewarding career in a friendly work environment! The right candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detailed oriented, and have a proven track record of being a team player. Additionally, candidates must have a high level of proficiency in handling customer service inquiries and/or medical appointment scheduling. Experience in a health/patient care environment is desired.
What you'll do:
- Answer a high volume of calls
- Update patient demographics
- Collect and verify insurance information
- Schedule appointments
- Reschedule appointments
- Outbound calls to reactivate patients
- Handle appointment requests online
- Handle email inquiries
- Take messages for physicians
What you'll bring:
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel is preferred.
- Demonstration of critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Spanish speaking preferred.
We will honor your experience with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, significant eye care discounts, continuing education allowances, 401(k), and many other employee benefit programs.