Retina Associates New Orleans is currently seeking Ophthalmic Coding Specialists and Professional Medical Office Business Staff to join our growing team. RANO was founded in 1969 and has grown to be the largest private vitreoretinal group practice in Louisiana. Our team of board certified and fellowship trained physicians and surgeons are recognized as leaders in their field; providing advanced medical and surgical care supported by a professional and skilled staff.
Qualified candidates must be passionate about their chosen career and possess the expected medical knowledge and ophthalmic experience to fulfill the expectations of the position. Individuals must be professional, compassionate, empathetic and kind.
All applicants are expected to be proficient in:
- CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPCS coding
- CMS, national and local payer policies, procedures and compliance
- Payer portals
- Professional written and oral communications
- Basic computer and technology skills
- Ophthalmic disease
- Anatomy and physiology
Advanced applicants will demonstrate experience and proficiency in some or all of the following:
- IOPracticeware electronic health records and practice management software
- Navicure clearing house platform
- SolutionReach patient engagement platform
- Transworld collection platform
- Patient assistance programs (PAP)
- Patient triage and patient education
- Clinical research
- Surgical coordination and scheduling
- Materials managements and inventory
- Skills transfer, education and training
Excellent benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Interested candidates plaease apply online!