Scheduling Center Representative Job Description
We are searching for a polite, professional Scheduling Center Representative to work in our Sandy Springs and Lawrenceville locations who can work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our patients by scheduling appointments, answering their questions, handling complaints, and routing calls to the appropriate manager/coordinator if needed. The Scheduling Center Representative will handle a high volume of Ophthalmic inbound and outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to callers to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response. Excellent multitasking and organizational skills are a must for this busy fast paced position.
To be a successful Scheduling Center Representative, you should be incredibly polite, patient-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. As well as reliable, knowledgeable, adaptable and compassionate.
Scheduling Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls from patients, doctors offices, insurance companies etc. to assist in their scheduling requests.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to all callers, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing upset callers, as needed.
- Strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Scheduling Center Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, compassion, and active listening.
- Extremely professional & polite phone voice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong typing skills.
- Ability to probe callers and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Bilingual with experience in eye care preferred but not required.