Bilingual Appointment Coordinator
• Follow established protocols for greeting callers, triaging patients, and scheduling appointments over the phone.
• Assists callers in a professional and compassionate manner ensuring their needs are addressed and taken care of.
• Must be proficient in english and spanish.
• Schedules appointments and registers patients appropriately ensuring all required demographic information is obtained and entered into practice management system.
• Sends educational materials to the patient either by mail or email based on patient appointment type.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player