Account Executive - Houston, TX; Austin, TX
- Posted on: April 27, 2013
- Job Type: Full-time
Expand existing customer base and develop new account prospects within a given territory. Service existing and new ECP accounts. Pursue qualified leads through referrals, seminars and cold calls. Analyze customer needs and make presentations to sell and close accounts.
* Sell and promote our premium lenses throughout specific regions, primarily focusing on ECPs.
* Analyze customer needs and make presentations to sell and close accounts.
* Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
* Coordinate resolution of customer problems with products and services.
* Participate in industry seminars, conferences, and speaker bureaus for the purpose of building SII brand awareness.
* Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments.
* Extensive knowledge of the wholesale optical industry
* Proven sales experience in the optical lens industry and familiarity with standard sales techniques.
* Strong presentation skills
* Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Self- motivated.
* ABO certification or the ability to obtain ABO certification is preferred.
* Optical Industry experience required
* Reliable transportation
* Willing to travel 50-80% with some overnight travel
* Candidate must live in Houston, TX
* Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Listing