Clinical Services Manager
- Posted on: April 04, 2013
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: DOE
Horizon Eye Care is a 21 doctor multi-specialty ophthalmology practice with 7 office across the greater Charlotte area. Horizon is a recognized leader in vision care the eye care provider to the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Checkers, Charlotte Bobcats and the Charlotte Knights.
We have an exciting opening for a Clinical Services Manager. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services and works closely with the physicans. We are looking for an energetic, team-oriented, positive individual who is dedicated to patient care and motivated by challenges. This individual will be the liason between the clinical staff and physicians.
In this role you will supervise the daily activities of the clinical staff and ensure the highest level of quality of patient care and customer service.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Assisting inthe development of training protocols
* Faciliating and tracking clinical training
* Managing the continuing eductional program
* Scheduling of all clinical staff
* Managing the physicians schedules
* Managing the performance of clinical staff
* Monitoring the clinical floor
* Bachelor's degree in a health related field
* RN or JCAHPO Certification at the COT or COMT Level
* Minimum of 5 years of ophthalmic experience at the COA level or higher
* Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
* A committment to quality patient care
* Ability to travel between local offices (up to 15%)
Back to Job Listing