QSpex Technologies, Inc.
QSpex Technologies, Inc.
Account Executive - Opportunities Available Nationwide
QSpex Technologies, Inc., a manufacturer of optical lens manufacturing equipment is seeking Account Executives for locations throughout the United States.
Job Objective: The QSpex Account Executive is responsible for achieving the sales and profit goals of his/her assigned territory. Account Executives are responsible for all sales activities in their assigned territory. Account Executives work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with company objectives.
Job Summary: QSpex Account Executives are responsible for selling QSpex Premium Lens Systems and more importantly generating demand for System consumables in their assigned territories. Account Executives are also responsible for training accounts office personnel regarding utilization of the System. Once Systems are in place the QSpex Account Executive is responsible for generating demand for QSpex System consumables (molds and monomer) by optimizing the use of the System initially with the lens options selected by the account with the goal of ultimately expanding the number of lens options available to accounts and the utilization of these additional lens options.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential accounts.
• Follow up on potential new account leads and referrals.
• Identify new sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Utilize technical selling skills and product knowledge to effectively present QSpex System and System lens options.
• Establish and maintain current account and potential account relationships.
• Monitor and maintain each accounts inventory of molds and monomer.
• Provide input into and implement the agreed upon Marketing Plan which will be designed to meet both the personal and business goals of expanding the customer base and System utilization in their territory.
• Work with customer services to resolve account problems and concerns.
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly call reports, including sales activities, closings, follow-up, and achievements of goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to sales management and marketing.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop annual business plan in conjunction with District Manager, which details activities to follow during the year, designed on meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
• Use consultative sales approach to make recommendations to prospects and existing accounts of the various lens options the company offers.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, sales results and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
• Manage territory expenses to assure they stay within budget.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 - 10 years of successful business development track record in ophthalmic/optometric sales.
Additional competencies include excellent oral and written communication skills, strong relationship building skills, and high entrepreneurial spirit. All candidates must possess a verifiable track record of documented successes throughout their career as a high performer.
Interested applicants should submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
High School diploma or equivalent