Account Executive - STAMFORD, CT; DANBURY, CT; WHITE PLAINS, NY; POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Expand existing customer base and develop new account prospects within a given territory. Service existing and build strong relationships with both existing and new accounts. Pursue qualified leads through referrals and cold calls. Analyze customer needs and make presentations to sell and close accounts.
* Sell and promote our premium lenses throughout specific regions, primarily focusing on ECPs.
* Analyze customer needs and make presentations to sell and close accounts.
* Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
* Coordinate resolution of customer problems with products and services.
* Participate in industry seminars, conferences, and speaker bureaus for the purpose of building SII brand awareness.
* Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments.
* Extensive knowledge of the wholesale optical industry
* Proven sales experience in the optical lens industry and familiarity with standard sales techniques.
* Strong presentation skills
* Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Self- motivated.
* ABO certification or the ability to obtain ABO certification is preferred.
* Optical Industry experience required
• Reliable transportation
• Willing to travel 50-80% with some overnight travel
Please email resume to: email@example.com
High School diploma or equivalent